2) How do I file a complaint?
3) How do I express appreciation to the Interpreter/CART Referral Service?
Contact the Interpreter/CART Referral Service:
The Office Hours are from Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm.
Voice: (401) 222-5300
TTY: (401) 222-5301
Videophone: (401) 354-7630
FAX: (401) 222-5736
4) Videos of interview with Referral Specialist
All of the videos below are captioned, conducted in American Sign Language, and spoken English.
1. Introduction - watch video
2. Referral Specialist's Roles - watch video
3. Freelance Interpreters - watch video
4. Referral Specialist's Typical Work -watch video
5. Emergency Request - watch video
6. Payment for Interpreters/CART - watch video
7. Unable to go to Medical Appt. - watch video
8. Preferred Interpreters or CART - watch video