- Holly St. Pierre
- Interpreter Referral Spec.
- RI Commission on the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- One Capitol Hill, Ground Level
- Providence, RI 02908
- Phone: 401-222-5300 (voice)
- VP: 401-354-7630
- Fax: 401-222-5736
Sign Language Interpreter & CART Referral Service
Since its inception in 1993, RICDHH provides direct services in its operation of a Sign Language Interpreter Referral Service throughout the State of Rhode Island. The CART Referral Service was added to the program in 2010.
Using specialized knowledge and years of experience, our Interpreter Referral Specialist will assist in referring qualified sign language interpreters and CART providers to government/state agencies, private and non-profit businesses, healthcare providers, employers, K-12 schools, colleges and universities, law enforcement agencies, and many more places.
To make a sign language interpreter or CART request, click “Interpreter Request Form” under Quick Links.
Resources for Interpreters/CART
- Non Licensed Interpreter Documentation
- FY21 state rates chart
- FY22 state rates chart
- FY23 state rates chart
- FY24 state rates chart
- Policies and Procedures
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 Information
- List of interpreters through DOH’s website
- List of interpreters 'PO through Purchases'
- Request for Quote (RFQ)
- RFQ Questions and Answers