This is the Resource Center in Rhode Island. Please feel free to browse the information by clicking these items below.
- Federal and Rhode Island Laws - Deaf and Hard of Hearing Related.
- Current Rhode Island Legislative Action on Deaf and Hard of Hearing Issues.
- Books, magazines, and videos for loan
- Information and Referrals including FAQs
- Professionals (Dentists, Doctors, etc.) who use ASL.
- Audiology/Speech Services
- Hearing Aid Stores/Services
- Employment Opportunity
- More links to resources.
More on general information about Rhode Island
You may "ASK A LIBRARIAN" to find more "A to Z" information on Rhode Island. Click here.
On the left column of www.RI.gov, you will see "INSTANT ANSWERS". It will behave like an instant message to communicate with librarian LIVE!