RI.gov R.I. Government Agencies | Privacy Policy |

Relay Services

Telephone Relay Services in Rhode Island

If you have complaints or concerns about the Relay Service in Rhode Island, you may want to contact Rhode Island Relay first to see if they could resolve your concern or issue.

Rhode Island Relay (www.rhodeislandrelay.com)

Otherwise, you may report your complaint by mailing to Sharon Colby Camara, Chief Financial Analyst with the following information below:

The letter should include the Nature of Problem, the Date of Incident, and Operator Number if applicable.

Sharon Colby Camara
Chief Financial Analyst
RI Public Utilities Commission
89 Jefferson Boulevard
Warwick, RI 02888
Tel: 401-649-0124
Email: Sharon.ColbyCamara@puc.ri.gov
Website: www.ripuc.ri.gov

And cc: to the Rhode Island Commission on the Deaf and Hard of Hearing:

Rhode Island Commission on the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
One Capitol Hill, Ground Level
Providence, RI 02908