Rhode Island Commission on the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Department of Administration Building
One Capitol Hill, Ground Level
Providence, RI 02908-5850
Steven A. Florio, Executive Director
Pamela Zellner, Program Manager
Holly St. Pierre, Interpreter/CART Referral Specialist
Mi Ok Bruining, Emergency and Public Communication
Access Program Coordinator (EPCAP)
Directions to RI CDHH from North and South
1. Take 95 North to State Offices Exit (Exit #23).
2. At the top of the exit is a traffic light. Go Straight. (go to directions #6 below)
1. Take 95 South to State Offices Exit (Exit #23)
2. At the bottom of the exit, turn right at the stop sign. Immediately get in the left lane.
3. Take first left. Marriott Hotel will be on the right.
4. Go through one traffic light. At second traffic light, turn right onto Orms Street.
5. At first light, turn left onto State Street.
6. Take the next right. There will be parking lots immediately on your left and right that you can park for free. There are also closer coin parking for $.25 for 20 minutes.
7. You want to go in the large, pinkish colored building. This is the Department of Administration Building.
Please Note: The parking lots with gates are opened for visitors at 9:15am.